Do you offer Walk-in appointments?
Both our Cobble Hill and Duncan Clinics operate on scheduled appointments. Please call ahead to set up your appointment.
Is there anything I need to do for my first appointment?
You should arrive 15 minutes early to complete registration paperwork. You should bring your CareCard with you; this is used for identification purposes only.
What can I expect on my first visit?
On your initial visit, the therapist will:
– Ask a series of questions about the history of your condition
– Perform a thorough physical examination
– Explain your diagnosis
– Work together with you to plan an appropriate course of treatment
– Provide the first treatment
– Explain when you need to come again and how long the condition will take to treat
How much does physiotherapy cost?
– The initial assessment is $95.00
– Susbsequent sessions are $70.00
– For those who qualify for Medical Service Plan (MSP) premium assistance, the cost is $35.00 for ALL visits.
Our customer care team can check to see if you qualify for this if you provide them your care card number.
Do you directly bill Extended health plans?
– Yes! We directly bill most extended health plans. The exact amounts that are covered are different depending on each plan. Please consult with your health plan provider for details on your specific coverage.
How long is each physiotherapy session?
– Your initial assessment will be 45 minutes.
– Subsequent sessions are 30 minutes.
Do I require a doctors note to see my physiotherapist?
No, anyone can come directly to see a physiotherapist without a referral from a physician. While most extended health plans no longer require a doctor’s referral anymore, you should consult with your health plan provider to ensure that this is the case.
Do you accept WorkSafe BC claims?
Yes! We accept approved WorkSafe BC claims and you will not be charged any fees. If you have a pending WorkSafe BC claim, your first visit will still be covered by WorkSafe BC. However, subsequent visits will not be covered until your claim is approved. You can still continue your physiotherapy with a pending claim but you will be responsible for the regular rates listed above.
Do you accept ICBC motor vehicle claims?
Yes! Currently, there is a $45.00 user fee for each session. However, save the receipts for these user fees as they can often be submitted to your claims manager for reimbursement.
If I have to cancel or I miss my appointment, is there still a charge?
As we often have long wait lists, please provide us with 24 hours notice if you need to cancel or change an appointment so that we can book in another client who requires treatment, otherwise there will be a $30.00 fee.
What should I wear?
Wear loose, comfortable clothing: ie. shorts for knees/legs & tank tops for arms/shoulders. We also offer gowns or shorts for use.
If you require further information, please Call Us at the numbers below.